My Dairy

My boring life...

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Life

I think it is the time for me change my blog title, no more holiday season. Today i started my new life in Inti University College Subang Jaya. I arrived Inti around 8.30am and the 1st place i went was cafeteria, to look for breakfast. The food in Inti Cafeteria is quite cheap. I bought a cheeze sandwich and a bottle of mineral water only costed RM2.90. Compare to Taylor's Cafeteria, it is much more cheaper.

For this semester, it is the short semester. Only 7 weeks. I only take 2 subjects, Microeconomics and English Composition. These 2 subjects are totally unrelated to engineering. I like the timetable! Monday to Thursday, my class only start at 12pm. That's meant i can wake up late. I only need to wake up early in Friday because Friday my class start at 8am.

After my class ended, i walked around SS15 to look for a room. At the end i rent my ex-classmate, Paul's room.

1 comments:

CaMy said...

Yea yea good. No more holiday season hahahahaha XD and Eeeesh. Me likeee your timetable toooooo larrr~